Brick Parking BV is looking for a Business Analyst which will be used for our client Yellowbrick International.
Yellowbrick International (YBI), based in Amsterdam (Netherlands), develops a mobile parking platform for use in both the public and private sector. Its mission is to become a global leader in the field of Mobile Parking Platforms (MPP).
YBI was created in October 2014 when Parkéon (world leader in Parking meters) and Yellowbrick (major MPP player in Benelux) decided to integrate their MPP solutions.
YBI currently has a strong focus on European and North-American markets, but also ambitions to grow business in emerging country areas.
(Full-time, 40 hours a week)
Yellowbrick International (YBI) is offering multiple mobile phone payment solutions for parking to consumers in fifteen countries. In order to keep leading the market, Yellowbrick International (YBI) is launching a project to merge their solutions into one, keeping the best in class modules of each while removing the need to maintain different solutions. In this context, we are looking for an experienced business analyst.
The role of the Business Analyst is to:
- Review business requirements with the product owner, make sure that they are clear enough to start in depth analysis
- Translate business requirements into clear functional requirements, taking into account the present applications landscape
- Create and update the functional design together with the architect, development, and test teams
- Deliver quotations together with the architect, development and test teams
The Business Analyst has under his responsibility:
- Analyze the business requirements / needs of the stakeholders (customers, licensees, marketing, management)
- Refine business requirements together with the product owner and translate them into epics and stories
- Set up and update functional architecture and design
- From the business requirements, create and update the functional specifications in such a way that internal stakeholders, especially architect, development and test teams, and external parties can get to work
- Together with architect, development and test teams, analyze and build choices between preferred and rejected solutions
- Help the architect, development and test teams to convert the functional design and specifications into technical design and specifications
- Provide quotations together with the architect, development and test teams
- Function as a source of information for the organization regarding the functioning of the system
- Keep the product documentation always up to date
- Minimum 10 years as business analyst among which 2 years in mobile applications in an international environment
- Minimum of Higher Vocational Education (HBO)
- Fluent business English is a must, Dutch is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in written
- Experience in Jira and Confluence
- Good relationships with stakeholders
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Modeling techniques and methods
- Availability and dynamism
Your assignment will start as soon as possible, for an minimum initial duration of 7 months. Your assignment can be moved to a permanent contract at the end of the initial period, depending on your personal performances.
POINT OF CONTACT
The person in charge of the recruitment is Mark van de Kimmenade: