“Man, ga toch Bricken!” Who doesn’t know this saying in the Netherlands? You might not know that Yellowbrick is part of the Flowbird Group, an international company in Urban Intelligence and Mobility with its headquarter in Paris with more than 1.300 employees in more than 50 countries around the globe.
Every week around the world, thanks to our terminals, mobile applications and online services, we contribute to improving the living environment of our 100 million users by helping to reduce air pollution, optimizing traffic, simplifying payments, making cities more secure and economically dynamic.
Are you looking for a new career opportunity and would you like to help shape the future of urban mobility? Then we are looking for you!
Product Manager Mobility Services
About the job
At Flowbird, our mission is to make it easier, safer and quicker for people to commute or travel by providing access to multimodal transportation and a wide range of on and off-street parking solutions.
Yellowbrick is a 100% subsidiary of the Flowbird Group and responsible for the development of products and services for Flowbird App. At Yellowbrick you will be responsible for creating and managing the global product vision, product strategy and product ‘road map’ for Flowbird App which holds the strong Yellowbrick brand and many white-label solutions.
As a Product Manager you will be part of the central marketing team and report to the CMO. You will work closely with the Regions (Geo-markets), other product managers, product owners, development, marketing and sales, customer service, business development and finance to ensure value is created for all stakeholders within the ecosystem. You ensure that the product portfolio aligns with the customer needs of today and the future.
The Product Manager is data driven, keeps track of (customer) feedback, is aware of market trends and knows how to translate them into product improvements, services and innovations to boost customer satisfaction, loyalty and usage. Together with the product owners and business developers you are responsible for new product development from concept to execution. You are responsible for the P&L of the product portfolio, where you keep track of the optimal mix between costs and profitability.
You are curious, dare to ask and challenge the status quo. You are able to formulate a product vision and strategy, set priorities and know which product features need to be implemented first. As a Product Manager you are an excellent communicator and have the ability to work collaboratively and influence executive level stakeholders. The Product Manager aligns with the Marketing Community within the Flowbird Group.
- Create and manage the global Flowbird App product vision and ‘roadmap’
- Manage and prioritize the global Flowbird App product ‘backlog’
- Strategically organize new ideas from inside and outside the company and bring them to life
- Lead cross-functional internal stakeholder teams
- Manage the global Flowbird App product portfolio including documentation for customers, employees and partners
- Assess market competition, benchmarking the company’s offering & services with competition
- Gather and analyze customer feedback, needs and market trends to advise C-level managers
- Support the introduction of Flowbird App in new markets, or of new offers, developing plans with sales, delivery and support teams, in coordination with the Flowbird regions
- Develop Go To Market strategies with the regions
- Build and manage the contractual framework with the different Go To Market strategies
- Managing suppliers and all stakeholders
- Source for new strategic partnerships for product innovations
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business studies or IT
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in e-commerce, mobile apps and software development
- Highly effective organizer who can prioritize and manage multiple projects and stakeholders with ease
- Experience in using data to manage (technical) roadmaps and influence cross-functional teams’ roadmaps
- Experience in creating strategic business cases by analyzing problems and using data
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Preferably experience with Lytho, Salesforce, WordPress, Tableau, Google Analytics, Firebase & Optimize
- Knowledge of A/B- and usability testing
- Fluent in English and preferably French and or German both written and spoken
- Active listening approach and encourages open communication
- Organized, self-driven, and comfortable handling competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish trust with internal and external partners
- Team player, able to work well under pressure and alone
- Ability to make decisions
- Pro-active with a “can do” approach to tasks
What we have to offer
- Working in Amsterdam
- Work in a dynamic and international company where you will be part of the Flowbird family
- A lot of room for own initiatives and personal development
- Collective pension plan and ability to join the insurance program
- Travel reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- A diverse and independent job
- Gym area with professional training, team trips, drinks and BBQ.
Ready for a new challenge?
Apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition based on this job vacancy is not appreciated.