Brick Parking BV is looking for a Product Owner which will be used for our client Yellowbrick International.
Yellowbrick International (YBI), based in Amsterdam (Netherlands), develops a mobile parking platform for use in both the public and private sector. Its mission is to become a global leader in the field of Mobile Parking Platforms (MPP).
YBI was created in October 2014 when Parkéon (world leader in Parking meters) and Yellowbrick (major MPP player in Benelux) decided to integrate their MPP solutions.
YBI currently has a strong focus on European and North-American markets, but also ambitions to grow business in emerging country areas.
Yellowbrick International (YBI) is offering three mobile phone payment solutions for parking to consumers in fifteen countries. In order to keep leading the market in the coming years, Yellowbrick International (YBI) is launching a project to merge the three solutions into one, keeping the best of each while removing the need to maintain three different solutions. In this context, we are looking for an experienced product owner.
The role of the Product Owner is to:
- Work with the sales, marketing and management teams to fully define business requirements
- Create user stories, user acceptance criteria, epics, process maps, data mapping and formal requirements documentation
- Work with project manager, business analyst, development and test teams to refine the requirements, explain them further when needed and follow up their implementation
- Be part of user acceptance testing campaigns
The Product Owner has under his responsibility:
- Build and maintain product’s requirements together with the Product Manager based on inputs from:
- Licensees, management, sales & marketing
- Competition analysis
- Customers’ behaviors
- Market research and customer feedback
- Creating and implementing the Product Roadmap.
- Owning and prioritizing the Product Backlog.
- Prioritization of new features and services.
- Work together with multiple stakeholders to obtain the optimal requirements for the product.
- Write down clear requirements, users stories, and acceptance criteria
- Refine them with business analyst, development and test teams
- Make the prioritization of new features and enhancements to existing features together with the project manager
- Align stakeholders’ business and system requirements to overall client strategy
- Analyze, understand and share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product
- Be involved in final user acceptance tests
- Keep the product documentation always up to date
- Minimum 5 - 10 years as a product owner, experience in mobile app context is a plus
- Minimum of Higher Vocational Education (HBO)
- Fluent business English is a must, Dutch is a plus
- Good communication skills, both oral and in written
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Customer focused
- Data driven. Base decisions on facts rather than opinions
- Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and motivational to others. Open to diversity in all shapes and sizes
- Experience with web analytics software such as Google analytics
- Experience with A/B testing
- Modeling, documentation techniques such as User Stories, Use Cases
- Working knowledge of the software development lifecycle and release/change management
- Proactive by nature, autonomy
- Natural sense of ownership and leadership
Your assignment will start as soon as possible, for an minimum initial duration of 7 months. Your assignment can be moved to a permanent contract at the end of the initial period, depending on your personal performances.
POINT OF CONTACT
The person in charge of the recruitment is Mark van de Kimmenade: