Brick Parking BV is looking for a Project Manager which will be used for our client Yellowbrick International.
Yellowbrick International (YBI), based in Amsterdam (Netherlands), develops a mobile parking platform for use in both the public and private sector. Its mission is to become a global leader in the field of Mobile Parking Platforms (MPP).
YBI was created in October 2014 when Parkéon (world leader in Parking meters) and Yellowbrick (major MPP player in Benelux) decided to integrate their MPP solutions.
YBI currently has a strong focus on European and North-American markets, but also ambitions to grow business in emerging country areas.
(Full-time, 40 hours a week)
Yellowbrick International (YBI) is offering multiple mobile phone payment solutions for parking to consumers in fifteen countries. In order to keep leading the market, Yellowbrick International (YBI) is launching a project to merge their solutions into one, keeping the best of each while removing the need to maintain different solutions. In this context, we are looking for an experienced project manager.
The role of the Project Manager is to:
- Define the detailed migration plan together with YBI COO
- Define the different intermediate steps required to accomplish the full migration
- Follow up the plan, in terms of progress, expenses, planning, quality of the deliverables
- Manage, follow up and coordinate the teams dedicated to the project
- Take care of the synchronization with YBI licensees in the different countries, in order to allow a smooth transition to the final solution
- Organize frequent steering committees
The Project Manager has under his responsibility:
- The definition of both global and detailed migration plans, in collaboration with the YBI COO
- The follow up of the migration project in terms of progress, expenses, planning, and quality
- Creating a strong process and guard that the process is followed by the team
- Ensuring that the documentation is created and kept up to date
- The synchronization of the different stakeholders, such as product owner, business analyst, development leaders, test lead, application managers, licensees
- The decision making about priorities, with the help of YBI COO
- The organization of frequent steering committees
- The management of project‘s team
- Fluent business English is a must, Dutch is a plus
- Minimum 10 years in project management in IT environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and in written
- Good relationships with stakeholders
- Capacity to define plans and to achieve corresponding targets
- Availability and dynamism
- Good stress management
- Ability to solve conflicts
Your assignment will start as soon as possible, for an minimum initial duration of 7 months. Your assignment can be moved to a permanent contract at the end of the initial period, depending on your personal performances.
POINT OF CONTACT
The person in charge of the recruitment is Maura Stalpers, HR: